Two things: acceleration and stickers

Not sure if this will help, but I had an old '82 that seemed to have
similar problems.  It ended up being the coil. Not sure if you have tried
another coil or not.

I replaced it with a blaster as it was actually cheaper when they are on
sale here :)

The other issue I have seen is misfiring at higher RPM.  Due to a bad wire
from the switched +ve to the coil (voltage was consistently below 12V).

Just a thought.

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - RIP,