16V engine bay wiring- Really needs some questions answered...

Well after nothing but the fuel pump when I hooked a battery up, I have got
power to the
whole car(thanks to putting battery power to term N at the fuse box instead
P).  The car really
wants to start too, but I may have to use some starting fluid to help it.
Here are some left over connectors and questions that I'm very sure need to
be hooked up
but haven't found where they go.
1. In the rain tray by the ignition control unit and the cis computer,
there is a plug (T3c) with
     BL/R, BL/Y and BL/G wires. I can't find where this should go.  The
contacts look way to
     clean to not be used, but maybe I'm wrong.
2. Coming from the engine computers' harnesses, just inside the engine bay
is a white plug
      with two wires, V/B and G.  I have no idea where this one goes.
3.  Coolant sensor on the back of the head.  What does there?  I have no
left over single
      connector wires.
4.  Thermo time switch.  It ties to the transmission switch and there are
two plugs coming
      from them-but where do they go-to each other?  Speaking of the thermo
time switch-
      One end of the vacuum line connects to the air boot but where is the
other supposed to
      go?  It has never connected to anything as long as I've had it, but I
figure it probably is
      supposed to go somewhere.
Well that covers it.  With any luck at all I will have her running this by
the end of the weekend.
I would really appreciate any help here.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe