Megasquirt base map

I know there are a few Megasquirt users out there.
Anyone have a good VE table for a stock 2.0 16v with
exhaust?

Some friends got their 2.0 16v rabbit running on
megasquirt & I am going to help them get it dialed in.
 I grabbed a timing map from vw vortex so hopefully
thats a good start.  Anyone have a total timing # for
a 2.0 16v?  I remember from my friends circle track
days techtonics said 28 degrees total was a good
number.

Thanks for any info & I'll be glad to share the maps
we end up with.  The motor is a bone stock 2.0 with a
header & catback so it would be a good "base map" set
up.

Tony