Two things: acceleration and stickers

> Chances are good I've checked/replaced/whatever,

My oddball guess is some sort of intermittent electrical issue that occurs
due to the engine motion on acceleration, possibly with temp sensing.  If
its simply a load related issue, it could be a crack in the rotor casing,
that could allow spark to divert to the shaft itself (note: if it is this,
and you have the dizzy off of the engine, and are rotating the shaft by hand
for troubleshooting, and the other hand is firmly planted on the shock
tower, you WILL shock the crap out of yourself, which will then cause your
head to slam into the hood, causing it to jump off of the prop rod and small
shut on you, hitting your head again on its way down - ask me how I know).

> I have replaced nearly everything at least
once, redone wiring till I could do it as a career, etc, but the problem is
still there. What could be simpler? It's making me insane. So tell me where
to look.

Not sure what to say on this one, other than it has to be something you
haven't replaced, or something you replaced with a component with a similar
fault, or something wired improperly that you replicated with really good
new (but still incorrectly placed) wiring.

HTH
Al