starting points for jetta problems aka I hate cars

On 2:06:34 pm 04/22/06 "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net> wrote:
> AHHH  HA! Found it! it connects to the (NTC) Temperature
> Control.(Bentley's page 86 track 28) That's pretty scary when we cite
> Bentley's pages like Bible verse. 8-)
>   Wonder how that would cause the rough idle?  I could understand
> when it's warm because it would read low and rich the mixture, but
> why when it's going from cold start?
>
> Oh well at least it's running. 8-)

Well, guess what? So, I go to move Klaus, my beloved 79, who has had
bizzarro running issues for the past two years, despite changing
EVERYTHING. Anyways, get in, turn the key, and nothing. No buzz, no crank,
no nothing. Battery's a bit low maybe, but I should get something. So I
swap the battery, and off to my own session of "wiggly jiggly", and it's
something in the fuel pump relay connection. So back there again, I mean,
hell, I did this once. Or twice, or five times. Anyway, it made me think of
my advice to you, or I think it was you. And maybe I have find the root of
my problems, if that's it, I'm gonna kill myself. Not really, but you get
the idea. I'm always prone to suspect electrical anyways, but I'd tested
and tested...and now this nonsense.
Cathy