Cold Weather Question

I'm a big fan of block heaters (though I have a love/hate thing going with
my current one). It just seems so much more humane to start them with
warmed oil...

And maybe get one of those portable starter packs to keep warm by your
bedside, just in case it's grouchy starting one morning, you'll have an
easy backup plan. And what are your tires like?

Seriously, you likely won't have any problems, the Cabby's always been a
happy starter. Oh! Stay out of the carwash unless it's warm, your locks and
seals will freeze up. (and lube up your door handles...)

Cathy