*Important* - DD for Cincy - was Re: Beer for Cincy?

On 10:14:15 pm 04/15/06 "Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net> wrote:
> Montr?al Marc wrote:
> >  So it looks like I will join the "few cold beverage" crowd
> >  this year... :-P Actually, it will be my first year. Gotta
> >  see Gino...
> >  I might bring a "few cold beverage" from the local breweries.
> >  I am sure M. Getty and others might like it.
>
> Mmmmmm Beeeeerrr.... Designated Drinker it is!
>
> Last weekend I went camping and was told by friends "bring your usual
> amount of beer". Two Grand Chouffes (1.5l @ 8%) and a mixed case of
> other high octane niceties later and all was well with the world.
> Nothing like camping with 30 degree nights! I should be bringing a
> similar amount of beer to Cincy. My 1/4 keg in a cooler project is
> not coming along well and will definitely not be ready for Cincy 2006.
>
> Cathy's constant references to the Unibroue sampler are driving me to
> drink! A Snake Dog IPA <http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/68/205>
> next to the 'puter right now in fact. Not bad for an IPA!
>
> Scirocco content: Little does my Scirocco know, but it is t minus 5.5
> days until the road trip of it's life. 12,000 miles in 3.5 weeks!
>
> -Marc

Well, I got to thinking, if we have a DD take people over to the hotel,
we'll need people to drive them back to Daun's. THAT I can manage, I'm up
early anyway. So I guess we'll have to get a morning shuttle going to if
there's a big demand for DDs. I'll be happy to retrieve people from the
hotel should it be needed in the morning. I'm guessing there will be enough
half empty Sciroccos making the trip, but if not...

Marc, maybe I'll put you in charge of distributing "sampler samples", how's
that? :)
Cathy