*Important* - DD for Cincy - was Re: Beer for Cincy?

Montr?al Marc wrote:
> So it looks like I will join the "few cold beverage" crowd
> this year... :-P Actually, it will be my first year. Gotta
> see Gino...
> I might bring a "few cold beverage" from the local breweries.
> I am sure M. Getty and others might like it.

Mmmmmm Beeeeerrr.... Designated Drinker it is!

Last weekend I went camping and was told by friends "bring your usual amount
of beer". Two Grand Chouffes (1.5l @ 8%) and a mixed case of other high
octane niceties later and all was well with the world. Nothing like camping
with 30 degree nights! I should be bringing a similar amount of beer to
Cincy. My 1/4 keg in a cooler project is not coming along well and will
definitely not be ready for Cincy 2006.

Cathy's constant references to the Unibroue sampler are driving me to drink!
A Snake Dog IPA <http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/68/205> next to the
'puter right now in fact. Not bad for an IPA!

Scirocco content: Little does my Scirocco know, but it is t minus 5.5 days
until the road trip of it's life. 12,000 miles in 3.5 weeks!

-Marc