*Important* - DD for Cincy - was Re: Beer for Cincy?

I was able to secure time off for Cincy from my boss (woohoo!)

So it looks like I will join the "few cold beverage" crowd this year... :-P

Actually, it will be my first year. Gotta see Gino...

Bad news is I am late in swapping the motor in the Scirocco. I'll see about
upping the pace. If not, the A4 is ready to go. Got brand new 17" Avus with
P-Zero on it today. :-D (need a hood now...)

I might bring a "few cold beverage" from the local breweries. I am sure M.
Getty and others might like it.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco