FS: A bunch of B3 Passat crap

I'm finally at the end of the Passat, it's going soon I hope. A lot of it
is crap, it's a "Jaws of Life" car, but I have some bumpers (black) in
decent shape and a variety of lights (headlights/tails) that need to be
somewhere else. It'd be a great time to stockpile some spares if you have a
B3. Anything useful in the drivetrain is gone, but if there's anyone who
needs the above, LMK. I'll post a more detailed list of crap tomorrow if I
get doing some garage cleanout. Expect A2 Jetta parts next.
Cathy