A bunch of B3 Passat crap

Funny, cathy has nearly the same exact lineup as me. I have about 1.5 B3s worth
of parts, with an A2 jetta to follow as well.  In case cathys specific part is
already spoken for, or if you are looking for heavier parts in a closer location
(east coast), hit me up, or its all going to the yard shortly after cincy...
Al