A bunch of B3 Passat crap

On 10:29:32 pm 04/15/06 "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> Funny, cathy has nearly the same exact lineup as me. I have about 1.5
> B3s worth of parts, with an A2 jetta to follow as well.  In case
> cathys specific part is already spoken for, or if you are looking for
> heavier parts in a closer location (east coast), hit me up, or its
> all going to the yard shortly after cincy... Al

Yep, I imagine the heyday of the B3 has passed, it used to be sort of the
"official .org second car". And I forgot, both of my B3s were running when
they died, one ate a timing belt, and one got it's engine pulled for the
Bunny (both were 16Vs), so I have two auto trannies too, I'd like them to
go away. And the A2 is a Carat, so it has lots of power goodies.
Cathy