Emissions failure

Oh, I didn't mean I had a problem with your method to pass, I just
absolutely hate E-Testing, it has just totally sucked any small joy I might
dare to expect from my birthday. I  may just have a nervous breakdown next
year, as it stands, I probably need therapy for the damage it's done. :)

Cathy
Anti-E-Test-ite

CathyOn 12:01:35 pm 04/11/06 "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net>