Motor Mounts - Which to use

On 1:52:24 pm 04/11/06 "Edward Effinger" <Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca> wrote:
> I have factory mounts all around and still have excessive vibration.
> Can't imagine what urethane would feel like.
> Hoping to get rid of it one day!
> Ed '81S

I'm sure someone will eventually chime in, but my vibration issue was
improved hugely by settling the engine after I did my clutch. It must not
have been properly centred or something prior to that. So perhaps slacking
off the motor mount fasteners a bit and giving the engine a good solid
shake may help with the vibration issue.
Cathy