Motor Mounts - Which to use

I have factory mounts all around and still have excessive vibration.
Can't imagine what urethane would feel like.
Hoping to get rid of it one day!
Ed '81S

>>> <julie@menloparkrandd.com> 2006-04-10 7:50 PM >>>

I have Poly's on both sides. Some days I feel like the Grinch "That feeeeellllsssss gggoooodddd...."
They are going when the engine goes back in............