master brake cylinder

Yeah, just because I'm Canadian doesn't mean I'm not armed. :) I just don't
go on and on about it. I'll leave that to my victims it seems. (sorry
George) If he'd just stay out of my beer/away from my daughter, there
wouldn't have been "an incident".

There could an incident here this morning, the son's friends are here, and
are still considering it the "wee hours of the morning". I caught one at
"near-twist" on my Fin du Monde, he was told in no uncertain terms to,
well, you can imagine. Yep, it's summer, nearly. My other beef is the
yellow Monte contaminating the Euro goodness that is my driveway.
And Kroil? Hell, it's like a fine French perfume, it has persuasive values
AND it smells good.
Cathy