Squeaky Squeaky!!!

I have the same problem with my front driver side control arm and my
rebuildable upper strut poly bushings.  Installed with liberal poly busing
lube and 4-5 months later they started squeaking.  Such a pain in the ass to
ones from now on and replace every few years or when they get limp.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4