  From: Gordy Stedman
  To: Scourge
  Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 8:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Squeaky Squeaky!!!

  I have the same problem with my front driver side control arm and my rebuildable upper strut poly bushings.  Installed with liberal poly busing lube and 4-5 months later they started squeaking.  Such a pain in the ass to go back and reapply that sticky jizz.  I am probably going to use HD rubber ones from now on and replace every few years or when they get limp.