idle screw

IT'S GONE!!! (the idle screw) I am driving down Lake Shore Drive (if you have ever been to Chicago you know it) at 0215 in the morning (dont ask) and I sound like a train whistle is going off under my hood and the car won't idle below 2500 RPM. I immediately knew what the problem was because I have been having so much problem keeping that idle screw in place (I had a 7mm wrench on my keys, its that bad) anyway I will shut up now, does anyone know where I can pick up one of these stupid things, or should I just stick a bolt in there?

Thanks,
Dan Simons
'83 Mars Red/Orange Sunfade (With Train Whistle now)

Yahoo! for Good