More 85 drama - when will it just get me from A to B?

 I'd say my Roccs have
>settled as Alpha male and Alpha female. I'd be at least gamma, feel like it
>some days, hell, maybe even pi, contemplating non-ending, non-repeating
>numbers (mainly on VW dealership invoices) and running around in circles.
>

>Yeah, I know they're just machines. Then again, so was "Christine"...
>
>Cathy

Well, this will not do.  When it comes to things mechanical and electrical,
I'm an Alpha.  I like to wrench and crimp things into total submission.
They need to be ready to respond to my every wish....insolence will not be
tolerated.

My method of dealing with this in the past was to calmly and swiftly handle
anything they throw at me...I have to basically break their will to defy me.

Jim