More 85 drama - when will it just get me from A to B?

It is
> obvious the previous ownwer ( hope he/she is not a lister) must have
> been Beta, delta, omega, or something like that cause you have yourself
> an Alpha attituded car.
>

> Now, go brake its spirits so that it will perform on comand.

Pffft, who are you kidding? (I recall Customs asking, "Do you own this
car?" I was driving "the headache". It was SO hard not to say, "No, she
owns ME")

But there may be a struggle for position in the pack, for sure. Just hope
all your other cars don't also want to be top. I'd say my Roccs have
settled as Alpha male and Alpha female. I'd be at least gamma, feel like it
some days, hell, maybe even pi, contemplating non-ending, non-repeating
numbers (mainly on VW dealership invoices) and running around in circles.

Yeah, I know they're just machines. Then again, so was "Christine"...

Cathy