h2o - the aftermath

Had a great time. Thanks T fo rgetting us all off our asses and making it
happen. Thanks to Greg for the Casa. Grotto makes good pizza!

BTW, Tony, Josh is named Jud, not Josh. :)

Look at that, he went to all the trouble to spell things correctly in this
email and it fried his new-friend-name circuit. LOL!

I'll be back next year, most definitely.

And, "thanks for being me"? hmmm....