h2o - the aftermath

Thanks to all who came out and made casa de Scirocco such a sucess.  I
had a blast - it was great to hang with everyone.  I hope people
enjoyed the house and didn't think it was too far away from the rest
of the action.
The show was great - Thumbs up to El T for *organizing* this bunch and
getting a decent showing at h2o.  Can't wait to do it agian next year.
 Cheers to nate for the Grill work at the show - next ear we need more
hotdogs!
Also good to have met some of the other .org listers down there at
Hooters and the show  (excpt for Anson, who didn't come by)
I'm hoping next year we can get even more folks over to the house for
a Saturday afternoon Scirocco bbq.. who knows what might happen with a
little planning.
Nate and Mike, thanks for coming back to the house and helping me
close the place up.
Pics to follow.. if anyone else has some, post'em on up.

Greg
--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy