h2o - the aftermath

Well Greg,

Like always you beat me to the thank you part. It must be in your genes.

Ok I like to say somethings here in no particular order:

Thank you Colin for the canopy and my suspension help. Nate the habachi (sp) rocked! Dan for the flattering comment (you know....) Mike for being you and the CD ! Dave and Matt(?) for hooking a brother up with info on the campsite. It sure was nice!! (sorry you endured that little tix) Greg for putting up and offering the Casa de Scirocco to all of the MD crew. Josh for bringing his car from DC. Jim for making the trip from NJ come hell and high water!!! Brian for all that work on your car and making it 1st place on the mild class. Roger for making the template for our write ups that most no one read but us. Did the judges? Wait was their any of them? hehehehe.....

I really hope (but I know I did) forget anyone that needs their proper due. Last but not least for those that brougth our significant others, For putting up with our other love and helping us on our addiction.

We will do it again next year!!!! and hopefully it just wont be us and we can get more Org folks involved like Brett and the nameless car on the Wild side that had org stickers on.

Next is Oktoberfest at the Timmonium fairgrounds....Clean your cars October 15th will come sooner than you think. It is not a show, but hell discounted entrance Micro brews taste tix, and plenty of food..... Who is in?

Thank you all!!! We Rocc
El Tony

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to all who came out and made casa de Scirocco such a sucess. I
had a blast - it was great to hang with everyone. I hope people
enjoyed the house and didn't think it was too far away from the rest
of the action.
The show was great - Thumbs up to El T for *organizing* this bunch and
getting a decent showing at h2o. Can't wait to do it agian next year.
Cheers to nate for the Grill work at the show - next ear we need more
hotdogs!
Also good to have met some of the other .org listers down there at
Hooters and the show (excpt for Anson, who didn't come by)
I'm hoping next year we can get even more folks over to the house for
a Saturday afternoon Scirocco bbq.. who knows what might happen with a
little planning.
Nate and Mike, thanks for coming back to the house and helping me
close the place up.
Pics to follow.. if anyone else has some, post'em on up.

Greg
--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy