Idle question, don't delete me please...(Fox manifold/8V)

On 7:32:28 pm 09/25/05 Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cathy it is always good to hear from you grumpy or not. Thanks for
> all your help my way.

Oh for Pete's sakes, the least I can do is offer some help once in a while,
I've sure been a recipient with considerable frequency.

So today's photos were fine from the looks of it, some IR from Cincy if you
can believe it. And that was almost entirely Rocco content. The medium
format stuff was a wash though, but I know what I screwed up. Those old
cameras are not so "user friendly" but they make great photos.

So "real" Rocco content? Klaus seems to be behaving, I had to go get the
Cabby and took him for a longish romp. The daughter had lost her keys.
Yeah, they were on the driver's seat. Not so hard to find. And investigaion
into Klaus' non-working air horn revealed a dead short in the compressor.
Gotta like that. WHy is it that crap always seems to find me eh? Good thing
I left the stock horn as a backup, useless as it is.

Glad to hear you've got the son hooked. My son has his engine on a sling
currently, after asking if it was normal for the (A2) front motor mount to
move up and down about an inch. Well, in a word, nope.

cathy