Mk1 TT exhaust fit a Mk2 (86)?

I think that it would sound really bad on you car, you should sell it to Rodolfo and I hehehehehe

"Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:I'm tired of driving around in what sounds like a giant flatulence
generator. The exhaust on the 86 sounds like crap, but I have a brand
new 2.5" stainless TT exhaust w/ Borla muffler in a box (destined for
the 75) that I'd like to temporarily install on the 86... Anyone know
if it'll work? I know the exhaust for a space saver spare Mk2
Scirocco won't fit in a non-space saver or Mk1, but my guess is that
the other way around it will...

Thanks,

Mark.
75