Am I high? Or, is that the way it's supposed be...

:p

I just found that out at the yard and pulled one of those fasteners.

Peter - since you installed 16v lines into pre-late '84 vehicle, did you
find out as I did that there is no OEM solution to joining the
accumulator-to-fuel distributor line?

What did you end up doing for yours? I found a piece of intake-like hose
that I fashioned an extension with some left over fittings I had. Then I
remembered I have 3 feet or so of Aeroquip fuel line from a turbo
purchase that so happened to have the same diameter. I'll be switching
over those fittings today.

Thanks for the help - JT