might be my last year

well I should be down at H2O sunday. got my radiator in today. I'm still
haven't desided if I do get out of the game i'm selling it as a whole. might
just put in up somewhere and fix it little by little. just got a 90 vw jetta
8v I have to put a tranny in. so might just drive that for a while until
someone buys it. lol great words Tony. I might be out of the game come
sunday when my girl (I finally settled down to one) beats my butt for going
to H2O and not spending the day with her.