From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 2:21 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Am I high? Or, is that the way it's supposed be...

Ok, folks - bear with me. It's been well over a year since I took the fuel
pump out, but I could swear that the banjo connection is fastened with a
bolt (similar to the type that go into the fuel filter). The fuel pump I got
from Potter has a stud-type connection for the banjo, like in this picture.
Am I just hallucinating?  ;)

http://www.parts4vws.com/images/parts/171906091A.jpg

Thx, JT