might be my last year

I can personally say that it would be a great loss for the scirocco comunity to not have you around anymore.......Specially for those of us here in Maryland. There is still so much we need to learn about your work cause you know you dont make them pretty, but shit they Run like a banchee with his ass on fire. Anyhow I really hope that you can find a good and cheap shell to put that motor into......trust me I'll be looking for you.

Tony

Derrick floyd <tyrone27@gmail.com> wrote:
well guys haven't made up my mind yet. but it might be my last year with the
scirocco. car need a lot of work so i'm thinking about throwing in the towel
and getting a B3 passat 16v and convert my turbo set up to that. or buying
another body for the scirocco and swapping everything over. or thinking
about selling the scirocco and getting a talon. still looking might just fix
it up but don't know yet. I'm going to think of something at the end of the
year.