might be my last year

well guys haven't made up my mind yet. but it might be my last year with the
scirocco. car need a lot of work so i'm thinking about throwing in the towel
and getting a B3 passat 16v and convert my turbo set up to that. or buying
another body for the scirocco and swapping everything over. or thinking
about selling the scirocco and getting a talon. still looking might just fix
it up but don't know yet. I'm going to think of something at the end of the
year.