Painting bumpers

Has anyone ever tried a product called Plasti Dip by Performix?  I resently read an article about painting your bumpers with Krylon Fusion.  Well, while at a local Lowes I came across this Plasti Dip in a spray can.

Since I had a daily driver 1982 Scirocco and a project 1982 Scirocco, I decided to sacrifice a part of the top rear bumper skirt.  I sprayed to coats and it looks pretty darn nice?  The can says it's Flexible, Durable and comes in a variety of colors.  I'll check it tomorrow and see if it will flake off.

Karl