From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Brian Spinney
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:21 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Tooth Driven Pulley Setup?

Hey guys,
I was at the Terryville show this year in Connecticut and I was talking
to a
guy, (if you are on here I am sorry I don't remember your name) But I
think
it was Rick, about doing a tooth driven pulley setup for my Turbo
Scirocco.
If anyone has a website of such a thing please let me know.

Thanks alot.
-Brian
'85 Scirocco 8vT
'01 Wolfsburg Jetta 1.8T (Daily Driver)