Items needed

On 9/16/05, Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello again. I'm in need of the following for a MKII:
>
> Driver's door seal - mine's ripped
> Hatch seal - mine is shot
> Front license plate bracket - mine is missing
> Little trim rings (black) that snap on around the inside door pulls (right
> and left sides)
>
> H20 pickup would be ideal. Can anyone help me?
> Thanks.
> Jim

My new mantra:
Keep it out of gear.
Disable that @#$% remote starter.
Don't be a dipshit and try to stop a rolling car.
Keep fingers by keeping them to myself.

 Jim,
 Looks like I am going to have to part out the '86 (sad, cause it's in great
shape with only title issues.) If it actually comes to that I should be able
to get most of what you need. However, I am not going to H20 and you are a
good distance from me. Worst case scenario I could bring the big stuff to
Cincy.
 Let me know if I can help, and I keep you up to date if parting is the
right thing to do.

--
David L. Winchell, II
'87 Scirocco 2.0L 16V