From: David Winchell [mailto:xavsbud@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 6:29 AM
To: scirocco16vr32@gmail.com
Cc: Jim Ruffi; Scirocco-L
Subject: Re: Items needed

On 9/16/05, Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello again.  I'm in need of the following for a MKII:
>
> Driver's door seal - mine's ripped
> Hatch seal - mine is shot
> Front license plate bracket - mine is missing
> Little trim rings (black) that snap on around the inside door pulls (right
> and left sides)
>
> H20 pickup would be ideal.  Can anyone help me?
> Thanks.
> Jim

Jim,

Looks like I am going to have to part out the '86 (sad, cause it's in great
shape with only title issues.) If it actually comes to that I should be able
to get most of what you need. However, I am not going to H20 and you are a
good distance from me.  Worst case scenario I could bring the big stuff to
Cincy.

Let me know if I can help, and I keep you up to date if parting is the right
thing to do.