The headaches have begun...SMS maybe?

Running, in gear on jackstands.  I did that once.  No major mishaps
but I didn't know any better, and did this with no front tire/lugs in
place.  Got a very interesting pop/grinding noise from one side and
realized that I sheared off the screw that holds the disk to the wheel
hub.

Be careful brother... it made me nervous as long tailed cat in a room
full of rocking chairs.