All VW owners not created equal

Try the New Beetle, it's the emblem and hatch-latch handle all rolled into one.

Last night I was lotering outside of a Sports Authority with a buddy
who has an R32.  There was a neat Volvo Wagon (old school, say
mid-80's) with lots of ipd parts and euro-look, but a little rough
around the edges. As we were looking at it and talking the owner came
out and we chatted.  Without any prompting he asked who had the
Scirocco with the euro bumpers.  I gave him 10 bonus poinnts for
knowing it and recognizing the import parts on it.

Cheers.

Greg