All VW owners not created equal

Ya know... I have tried this before...  Many times in fact.

I guess it's too many moving parts.  Thank you all that started posts for me...

So I was on my way in to work this morning...

Hampton Roads, Virginia has some of the worst bottlenecks in the
country.  And I thought I-5 in Seattle was bad.  The problem is that
there are several tunnels and no matter how much they widen the
surrounding roads, I don't think they've perfected widening tunnels
yet--so it narrows down to two lanes.

And of course the closer it is to 7am the thicker and more miserable
the traffic is.  I woke up at 4:30 so that I could be at work well
before 7am which is when I "muster" for you not familiar with Navy
terminology.  Well with a wife about to pop, a four year old
alternating between kicking me in the crotch and the
kidneys--depending on which way I turned, two whiney cats...I didn't
get much sleep and I realized at about 0630 that I needed to get out
of bed.  Well on a good day with no traffic it takes me about 20
minutes to get there, so mustering on time wasn't an option.  I called
work and muttered something about loan paperwork to fill up my tank
and got in the shower.  I am dressed, shaved, eyeballs inserted
(contacts) ready to go about 6:55.  Grabbed a cookie and a Dew;
breakfast of champions and run out to the car.  I KNOW that it's going
to be an HOUR to get to work with traffic this time of the morning.
So off I go.

I-64 is the main artery in these parts and it gets clogged like a fat
man eating... well cookies and Mt Dew for breakfast (haha couldn't
resist)  I get all the way to 564 which is the turn off for the
Norfolk base and that's a nightmare as traffic is bumper to bumper at
60 mph, and the same exit lane is also a merge lane so you have people
coming and going from that one.  564 entrance hooks around to join 4
more lanes (from the other direction of 64) for 5 total and two of
those IMMEDIATELY exit to go to Terminal Blvd.  The other three lanes
go on to the base.  So for me in the morning merging onto 564 I have
to get to the middle of the 5 lanes in the space of a couple hundred
feet.  Cross two lanes fighting for a hole at highway speeds.  Then of
course there are people coming FROM those three lanes trying to exit
on Terminal Blvd.  Traffic is almost completely stopped in the two
lanes I am trying to cross and the far three was moving at 25 mph or
so, with the occasional idiot doing 50+ mph in tight quarters.  So I
get to the center lane and there is a lady in a Aveo sitting there at
a dead stop waiting to get in the lane I had just recently been in to
the right.

So here comes the aforementioned idiot... barreling down on me when I
am stuck behind the Aveo at a dead stop.  He whips by me and lays on
the horn, driving a Passat.  By this point I am already rather
frustrated as I am nearly an hour late now.  Oh really?  Ok fucker.
Miss Aveo gets out of my way and I tromp the accelerator, I redlined
every gear and I have no idea how fast I was going when I saw the cop.
 I slowed down, avoided the bacon, and got up along side the dude in
the Passat.  I was hoping like hell he wasn't one of my OWN superior
Officers because I was going to be in alot of trouble if he was.  It
was a civilian contractor, luckily and I started screaming at him.
WTF are you doing driving like that you stupid SOB, MF this and
that... filth foul filth foul filth filth!!!

Something to that effect... Do you know what he said to me?!?

"You shouldn't have stopped that piece of shit in the middle of the
road... What is that thing a Honda?"

I swear to God if I could have gotten out of the car...  I would be
sending this email from jail.  Traffic was still moving and he started
pulling away from me... So I said the only thing I could think of...

"It's a VOLKSWAGEN you ASS HAT!!!"

Sadly at that point we were nearing the guard shacks and he got away
from me.  I was so enraged I thought I was going to have to gnaw on my
friggin steering wheel.  (I have done that before.)

I know that I need anger managment :)  But back to the title of the thread...

All VW owners are not like those on this list...  I am glad like hell
all of you are the way you are.

Chris