I have exorcised the demons, this rocc is clear!

--- Behrle Hubbuch <behrleiii@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yesterday I finally got around to changing out the fuse
> panel on Deiter.
  It was a beautiful thing to see ALL the
> headlights come on, the fans and wipers work, the radio
> blast and the horn blow without a glowing charge light
> mid dash.

Fantastic!  Glad to hear Deiter is getting along better.

I've got some rather odd electrical gremlins with Gino too,
and from the looks of it, it is also the fuse panel.  He
should be getting a "new" one installed this weekend.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172