I have exorcised the demons, this rocc is clear!

Yesterday I finally got around to changing out the fuse panel on Deiter.  I used one I got from Daun a while back. Apart from looking a bit crispy on #15 fuse holder (cooling fan) it was fine.  While comparing the old and new panels I noticed the old one had aluminum fuses which were forming oxidation between the ends and the copper/brass fuse holders. Before installing the replacement panel, I cleaned all the fuse holders off with steel wool blew everything clean, dielectric greased all 15, replaced the aluminum fuses with brass ones and plugged it in.  It was a beautiful thing to see ALL the headlights come on, the fans and wipers work, the radio blast and the horn blow without a glowing charge light mid dash.  If the weatherman is correct I'll get to see how it does in a moist environment this afternoon.

Behrle