All VW owners not created equal

Twas a fun story. I agree. The only thing that could have made a better
ending is if it ended with "party lights" behind the Jetta.

Dan: that is the nature of Gmail. When you post a new thread, it will not
show up in your inbox until someone replies to it. Took me a bit to get used
to it.

Chris: In the future, if you wish to start a new thread from an old one,
just click the link marked "Edit Subject" and have at it.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)