All VW owners not created equal

I had a kid at a Royal Farms totally stare down Rodolfo the other morning. "I was admirering your car! Not to many of them left" Im like yes you are rigth, but there is like 12 of us that gtg here in MD on a regular basis......

Then the other day a guy in one of this:
http://www.audicoupe.neostrada.pl/images/cou_1984_04.jpg
http://www.audicoupe.neostrada.pl/images/coupe2.jpg

 follows me out of the grocery store Waving and I wave back. Now he is honking and waving frantically at me!!! I pop my head out the window and he yells... "You are not selling it are you?" My response to Him "HELL NO!!!!" As I wave good bye to the even worsesounding Audi....

I have to say that was a good week for Old Rodolfo.

El Tony

Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
On the bright side, it's cool when some motorist gawks at your car, thinking
it's some rare (older) exotic. I sear, sometimes I think I can tell people
"it's a Maserati Scirocco" and they'll say "yeah, that's what I thought it
was."

:-)

Jim, who is glad he DOESN'T own a Maserati.