9.4 brakes

There is no difference in the housing as far as mounting the brake
caliper is concerned for 9.4 non-vented, 9.4 vented or 10.1.
There is a difference in the housing to accommodate the 100mm outer CV
though. According to ETKA this changed happened mid 84 although my
late 84 did not have them.
There is no discernible visual difference since the change is so
small. It's just a question of whether a 100mm CV will clear the
inside of the housing once the axle nut is tightened.
Dan