Drums to Discs - tech notes. yes of course we have tech notes on the subject!

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 04:32:55AM -0500, Patrick Bureau wrote:
> Sad that no one mentioned Eric web site with some of my tech notes (yes I am
> ATS. Yes there is a walkthrough to converting the rear brakes to discs,
> actually very easy to perform.
>
> 1. Change MC to a Corrado 1990 (non Abs) master cylinder, tech note -
> <http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/ATStechnotes/G60MC/G60MC.h
> tm>

There is absolutely no need to change the master cylinder, unless you
are also changing to 10.1" front discs.  You DO need proportioning
valves from a '86-'88 16V though.

Dan

--
Injected, inspected, detected, infected, neglected, and selected since 1976