Drums to Discs - tech notes. yes of course we have tech notes on the subject!

Sad that no one mentioned Eric web site with some of my tech notes (yes I am
ATS. Yes there is a walkthrough to converting the rear brakes to discs,
actually very easy to perform.

1. Change MC to a Corrado 1990 (non Abs) master cylinder, tech note -
<http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/ATStechnotes/G60MC/G60MC.h
tm>

2. Change rear disc brakes (no need to change axle, unless you plan on
working on your gas tank...) tech note -
<http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/ATStechnotes/reardisc/rear
disc.htm>

Tech notes for both are located at http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/

Cheers...

Patrick

PS: Scirocco personal context: considering installing a 16v or a Diesel
engine in the Prowler....