From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of C Boyko
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 7:44 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: WTB 16V, Toronto area

Yeah, so I get this call from a total stranger wanting to know if I'd sell
my 16V. No, but my firstborn has been up for grabs for a while with no
bidders. ;)
Anyway, the guy's name is Felix, and he's looking for a 16V for a "fast
daily driver", something clean and not too heavily modded. Anyone know of
anything for sale? LMK, I'll pass it along.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

cathy