Drums to Discs - was RE: Can this be said on the list?

Yes you replace everything including the stub axle.
The caliper is only upside down if you use the A3 calipers.
Either A1 or A2 calipers will have the bleed screw in the right place.
The plus side to A3 calipers is they have a better hand brake
mechanism and they cost less. The downside is they are a huge PITA to
bleed since they need to be taken off and held with the bleeder screw
up.
Dan