Can this be said on the list?

I'm siding with Dan on this.

The rear calipers are not worth it in my opinion, considering the
reliability problems I have heard of (and experienced on the Corrado).
Ebrakes siezing, calipers siezing even without using the ebrake, etc.

Drums are typically something you only have to service every 6-10 years
(depending on driving style).  I can live with that, considering they just
work properly 98% of the time (yes, the adjusters can get stuck, heck they
are on my fox right now...I am going to try the backing up and braking
thing and see if they adjust), but atleast my ebrake works, and doesn't
sieze!

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)