WAS: clips NOW: Frickin' gas!

I filled up at $3.54 for the cheap stuff up from $2.48.
My car is now a $30 (f**kin) Fill. I'm pissed

When it drops to $3.00 we will feel happy, but that is still a 50-60 cent
rise in a short time. Concidering that the production drop of about 10% due
to the storm damage? Sounds a bit wrong...

(Sorry for the rant)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y