WAS: clips NOW: Frickin' gas!

$1.45 CDN/L for "ordinaire" in Montreal as well. I even popped my $!.00 /L
cherry for diesel. Though we did find one station at $1.15 for "ordinaire".
and it was a bit of a wait to fill the hubby's car. It'll come back down,
but I'm guessing we won't be seeing sub $1.00 prices anytime soon. Worst I
saw was $1.54/L.
Glad I don't drive a guzzler.

Cathy